- August 26, 2019 - August 30, 2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
20 hours of in-class instruction, 10 hours of home study, and 10 hours of in-car lessons as required by the Ministry of Transportation Ontario. Len's Driving School prides itself on providing the highest quality of drivers education, we never rush our students and refresher lessons are always available.
Convenient Payment Plans
Just $200 down and $50.00 per in-car lesson, drivers education has never been more affordable.
MTO Certified Instructors
Len's Driving School prides itself in the highest standards of driver trainer. With over 25 years of driver training experience, there's no better place than Len's.
Road Test Packages
For just $120 we'll pick you up, prep you with a pre-exam lesson and give you full use of a Len's Driving School vehicle for your G2 or G exit test.
Senior Refresher Lessons
We love students of all ages! Len's Driving School specializes in refresher lessons for senior citizens. For just $40 we'll have you driving with confidence today.
Award Winning Driving School
Year after year, Len's has been awarded Orillia's Best Driving School. With over 30 years in Orillia and 25 years of driving training knowledge and experience; be confident in your choice of Len's.
Safe driving has never been this affordable! Stop waiting, start driving with confidence.
If you are using the convenient payment plan, you can pay $200 on the 1st day of class and just $50 per in-car lesson. It’s that simple.
Students: Read the information below before opening any files
On this site, to the right, you can access: 1) All 6 PowerPoint Home Link Lessons 2) All 6 Microsoft Word Indepedent Home Link Review Question Sheets 3) All the other Word Documents needed for the course you are taking.
When clicking open the files, you'll be given the option to save it or open it. Open the file, do not save it. When the lesson opens, (it might take up to 1 minute or more, depending upon the speed of your computer) if you right click your mouse, you may be able to choose the "full screen" option to enlarge it. When finished with the lesson, either the Esc (escape key) to exit...or your browser's BACK BUTTON will return to the home page.
It is important that you FIRST open the Word document that corresponds with the PowerPoint Home Link Lesson you will study and PRINT OUT THE Review Questions. You will then go through the lesson looking for the answers...filling them in as you move through it. After completing the lesson and the questions (your answers must be hand written), bring them to your next classroom session. Your instructor will collect them and you will be quizzed over this material.
*** Besides printing out the Review Question Sheets for the 6 Home Link lessons, you'll eventually need to print out all the other WORD DOCUMENTS listed on this page below which will be used in other aspects of this course. After printing out these files, organizing them into a folder would be good idea.
- HOMELINK LESSON 1 - Traffic Laws and Regulations.ppt
- HOMELINK Lesson 1 - Review Questions.doc
- HOMELINK LESSON 2 - The Vehicle and its Components.ppt
- HOMELINK Lesson 2 - Review Questions.doc
- HOMELINK LESSON 3 - The Effect of Natural Forces on Vehicle.ppt
- HOMELINK Lesson 3 - Review Questions.doc
- HOMELINK LESSON 4 - Driver Behaviour - Controlling Emotions.PPT
- HOMELINK Lesson 4 - Review Questions.doc
- HOMELINK LESSON 5 - Respect and Responsibility.PPT
- HOMELINK Lesson 5 - Review Questions.doc
- HOMELINK LESSON 6 - Respect and Responsibility and Sharing the Road.ppt
- HOMELINK Lesson 6 - Review Questions.doc
The following Word Documents will also need to be downloaded and printed out for the remaing classroom sessions:
The following documents will be needed for other class work:
- Alcohol Knowledge Survey and outline for unit.doc
- Alcohol parent-teen contract.doc
- alcohol problem solving.doc
- 50 ways to say no.doc
The follwing files are for you to work with a parent or another supervising driver:
- Parental Mentored Road Practice checklist.doc
- Traffic Survey with Parent .doc
- Parental rules of road review.doc
Finally, you probably have these 4 documents below...but if you do not (or lost them) you can access them here: